A record 4.8 million people nearly won the South African National Lottery grand prize of R6.5 million this weekend – the largest number of almost-winners in the Lottery’s history.
These results for the South African National Lottery (Lotto, Lotto Plus, Powerball, SportStake) are updated regularly, please check back. Related Articles:Lotto chief fooled into handing £2.5million to rapist ‘scammer’ is still getting millions in bonuses – Mirror.co.ukMirror.co.ukLotto chief fooled into handing £2.5million to rapist … Romania – Lotto 6/49Draw Date: 06-03-2016Draw Results: 2/8/29/34/37/46Draw Results: … […]
Related Articles:Dec 3, 2013: Million Dollar Raffle Early Bird DrawingIn the Arkansas Lottery’s Million Dollar Raffle game, 3 Early Bird drawings … Elderly man falls victim to cruel lottery scam – Slough and Windsor ObserverSlough and Windsor ObserverElderly man falls victim to cruel lottery scamSlough … Mexico – MelateDraw Date: 06-03-2016Draw Results: 1/12/13/16/45/48 +5>>> Buy […]
Want to play a National Lottery, but improve your chances of winning drastically? Related Articles:U.S. – Hot LottoDraw Date: 05-03-2016Draw Results: 4/5/13/14/41 +3>>> Buy your Ticket Now Peoria man charged in kidnappings of lottery winners now faces murder chargesA Peoria man charged with kidnapping two people, possibly in hopes of claiming … Someone in Croydon […]
Welcome to our redesigned website where you can play the South African Lottery and other National Lottos online. Instead of finding and traveling to a local vendor, and then standing in line to buy a lottery ticket, you instead play the lotto via the Internet from the comfort of your own home or computer (anywhere […]
The Birth of the South African National Lottery
- In 1995, the South African Government initiated the process of launching the National Lottery, with the publication of the Main Report on Gambling (RP 85/1995).
- In 1996, the Minister of Trade and Industry, Mr. Alec Erwin, invited companies to bid for the right to operate the National Lottery.
- In 1997, Parliament passed the National Lotteries Act (No 57 of 1997)
- On 06 November 1997, President Nelson Mandela assented to the Act.
- In 1998, Minister Alec Erwin appointed the National Lotteries Board (NLB), the industry regulator, in accordance with the Act.
- In June 1999, the NLB recommended its choice to Minister Erwin.