A record 4.8 million people nearly won the South African National Lottery grand prize of R6.5 million this weekend – the largest number of almost-winners in the Lottery’s history.
These results for the South African National Lottery (Lotto, Lotto Plus, Powerball, SportStake) are updated regularly, please check back. Related Articles:Lottery winner wins again with $1M scratch ticket at lottery headquartersA Medford, Massachusetts, man cashing in a $1,000 scratch ticket won another $1 … Old lady gives Boss hell (cartoon)I’m sure many of us share […]
Related Articles:U.K. – EuroMillions and UK Millionaire MakerDraw Date: 04-03-2016Draw Results: 9/14/16/23/40 +1;5Next Draw Date: … Sweden – Viking LottoDraw Date: 02-03-2016Draw Results: 18/33/37/40/45/46 +9;43Buy a Lottery Ticket … Mega-SenaLatest Result: 15-16-34-42-46-59Next Jackpot: R$ 7,500,000Draw date: …
Want to play a National Lottery, but improve your chances of winning drastically? Related Articles:Oregon – MegabucksDraw Date: 05-03-2016Draw Results: 13/17/22/23/31/35>>> Buy your Ticket Now Colorado – LottoDraw Date: 05-03-2016Draw Results: 8/9/11/13/19/27>>> Buy your Ticket Now No big winners in Wednesday’s lottery drawingsThe Louisiana Lottery Corporation says nobody won the two major jackpots in the […]
Welcome to our redesigned website where you can play the South African Lottery and other National Lottos online. Instead of finding and traveling to a local vendor, and then standing in line to buy a lottery ticket, you instead play the lotto via the Internet from the comfort of your own home or computer (anywhere […]
The Birth of the South African National Lottery
- In 1995, the South African Government initiated the process of launching the National Lottery, with the publication of the Main Report on Gambling (RP 85/1995).
- In 1996, the Minister of Trade and Industry, Mr. Alec Erwin, invited companies to bid for the right to operate the National Lottery.
- In 1997, Parliament passed the National Lotteries Act (No 57 of 1997)
- On 06 November 1997, President Nelson Mandela assented to the Act.
- In 1998, Minister Alec Erwin appointed the National Lotteries Board (NLB), the industry regulator, in accordance with the Act.
- In June 1999, the NLB recommended its choice to Minister Erwin.