A record 4.8 million people nearly won the South African National Lottery grand prize of R6.5 million this weekend – the largest number of almost-winners in the Lottery’s history.
These results for the South African National Lottery (Lotto, Lotto Plus, Powerball, SportStake) are updated regularly, please check back. Related Articles:Lottery scam letter makes reappearance in Mid Ulster – Belfast … – Belfast NewsletterBelfast NewsletterLottery scam letter makes reappearance in Mid Ulster – … Ireland – LottoDraw Date: 05-03-2016Draw Results: 2/8/16/24/33/42 +47Next Draw Date: … […]
Related Articles:A tax upon imbeciles”Lotteries, a tax upon imbeciles.” – Camillo Di Cavour Ontario – LottarioDraw Date: 05-03-2016Draw Results: 2/10/11/20/29/31 +16>>> Buy your Ticket Now Business woman, sales rep linked to lottery scam – News … – Jamaica ObserverJamaica ObserverBusiness woman, sales rep linked to lottery scam – News …
Want to play a National Lottery, but improve your chances of winning drastically? Related Articles:Lotto 6/49Latest Result: 7-11-12-13-35-41+18Next Jackpot: UnannouncedDraw date: … West Virginia Lottery officials keeping eye on PA internet gambling billLegislation, which would make Pennsylvania the fourth state to legalize … Apr 17, 2013: First Lotto Texas drawing with new rules changesStarting today, […]
Welcome to our redesigned website where you can play the South African Lottery and other National Lottos online. Instead of finding and traveling to a local vendor, and then standing in line to buy a lottery ticket, you instead play the lotto via the Internet from the comfort of your own home or computer (anywhere […]
The Birth of the South African National Lottery
- In 1995, the South African Government initiated the process of launching the National Lottery, with the publication of the Main Report on Gambling (RP 85/1995).
- In 1996, the Minister of Trade and Industry, Mr. Alec Erwin, invited companies to bid for the right to operate the National Lottery.
- In 1997, Parliament passed the National Lotteries Act (No 57 of 1997)
- On 06 November 1997, President Nelson Mandela assented to the Act.
- In 1998, Minister Alec Erwin appointed the National Lotteries Board (NLB), the industry regulator, in accordance with the Act.
- In June 1999, the NLB recommended its choice to Minister Erwin.